Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SUMMER 2010 DAY TWO

Welcome to Summer. :)

Just thought I'd share a little about how mine is going. Two days in a row of working out, so I got that going for me. One month of not working out prior to yesterday is currently kicking my ass. Today or tomorrow I plan on going to the library to see what delicious things they have to feed my brain. (Yes, I still check out library books. Don't even get me started on what a waste I think buying books is...) My plan is one biography and one fiction, something classic probably. And after that maybe I'll reward myself with Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang.

Today atleast I allotted enough time to kinda of cool down before I have to shower so I don't come out still sweating. Speaking of sweating this is what helped me through my last five minutes:

No comments:

Post a Comment