Sunday, September 18, 2011

Don't you think I want to; Don't you think I would...

Ray Lamontagne was off the heezy tonight. Or something like that. Just as good as I wanted him to be. A highlight was when these cute as hell chicks, The Secret Sisters, came out and sang "Mama Tried" with Ray. :) And right up there with that was the Sisters doing Patsy's "Leaving on Your Mind" during their set. A personal favorite of mine. I coined the phrase "drunk balls," and realized my obsession with first lines of songs...Cocaine flame in my bloodstream....so good, so very, very good. Ray pens some good shit. What are your favorite opening lines???

The two exclamation points on a perfect night were: Me not stopping for fast food on the way home, and the All-Star-Free-For-All-Jam-Out I experienced on the way home...

I couldn't have planned it out better myself

DMB--Jimmy Thing, Death Cab--I Will Possess Your Heart, Kings of Leon--Use Somebody, Coldplay--Every Teardrop's a Waterfall, Mumford and Sons--The Cave, The Black Crowes--Jealous Again, Jack Johnson--Breakdown, Foster the People--Pumped UP Kicks, Ozzy Osbourne--Crazy Train. And it all wrapped up with this little gem, enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment