Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hot Fun in the Summer Time

First day of Summer. It's official.

I've already been loving the heat, the pool, the sunshine, all of it....except maybe the stupid humidity.

I've been getting up pretty early and moving in the mornings; I'm kinda loving it. A body in motion stays in motion and all that jazz. It's good for the body, but better than that it's great for my spirit. But I have learned one thing: I either need to do laundry more often or buy more socks.

This summer is also being dedicated to me seeing as much live music as possible. I'm on the hunt for anything hella-cheap or free so if you know anything, throw it my way. I've already had my first official sunburn, and got drenched by a summer storm. Had the "best burrito of my life"and went to a Braves game (and rocked my face off with the Avetts). Still on the list...a day at the lake, Screen on the Green, a weekend away....and who knows??

Anyway, here's to Summer and my official Summer jam....makes me happy, makes me smile, makes me soak it all in....

No comments:

Post a Comment