Sunday, February 14, 2010

Who knew I had this in me???


Today I had a nice Valentine's Day. I unleashed my inner artist, and forgot that I'd been a nasty sick person for a week. I'm not the kind of single person that hates Valentine's Day. I just think it can come in many forms. An afternoon with a friend trying something new is just as heart-warming and satisfying as a lovey dovey date. (well almost :p)

But anywho, little ol' me painted this picture. And I'm pretty proud of myself. It was a little nerve-wracking at first, but then it was really fun. You can bring your own alcohol to drink, but since I'm still all drugged up, no booze for me. The whole class takes about three hours. The cost varies, but this one was $35. Not too bad for a good time and a nice souvenir.

Here's the website in case you're interested: https://www.sipsnstrokes.com/home.aspx

If you live in the area, I highly recommend giving it a try. Oh, and let me know cause I might tag along. After 13 classes you get a freebie. :)

All my love to you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment